인스피레이션 (블로그로 이전했으니 삭제예정)

1. Promise Me ...

Promise me you'll always remember:You're braver than you believe,and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin Wishing you a beautiful dayVelva 저한테 약속해 주세요;당신은 당신이 믿고 있는 그 이상으로 용기있고, 당신은 당신이 보이는 그 이상으로 강하고, 당신은 당신이 생각하는 그 이상으로 영리다고...    

by 오광팔이 2010.04.15 0 Comments
  2. Think

Think that it's fun, that you're guided,   and that all is well.Think that there's time, that life is easy,   and that the best is yet to come. Think that the reasons that elude you   will one day catch up, that the lessons that have stumped you   will one day bring joy, and that the sorrows that have crippled you   will soon give you wings. Think that you're important, that you cannot fail,   and that happiness always returns. And think that you're beautiful. Mike Dooley         Dear all, wishing a beautiful day. the photos below show how the day is breaking in Jangpyung, Geoje this morning. i think it is a beautiful morning. velva  

by 오광팔이 2010.04.10 0 Comments
  3. Thought in your mind

There is a thought in your mind right now. The longer you hold on to it, the more you dwell upon it, the more life you give to that thought. Give it enough life, and it will become real. So make sure the thought is indeed a great one. Ralph Marston           Today's Humor: From his death bed, the husband called his wife and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Mr. Drone." "Drone! But he is your enemy!" "Yes, I know that! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now."   남편은 임종하면서 아내를 불러 말했다. "내가 죽은지 한 달 후에 나는 당신이 Drone씨와 결혼하기를 원합니다." "Drone씨! 하지만 그는 당신의 적이잖아요!" "그래요. 잘 알고 있습니다. 내가 평생동안 고통받아 왔으니 이제 그를 고통받게 해야지요."  

by 오광팔이 2010.04.08 0 Comments
  4. 2nd Change

We’re given second chances everyday of our life. We don’t usually take them, but they are there for the taking. Andrew M. Greeley       Humor today: Husband : Honey, why are you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?Wife : Because I married the wrong man!    

by 오광팔이 2010.04.07 0 Comments
  5. Be You

Quit putting yourself in a little box by trying to live consistently with your past and explaining every little action you take. BE YOU. Fully. In this moment. Independent of what others may or may not 'expect' from you. Brian Johnson American Philosopher and Entrepreneur   과거에 연연하거나,의미없는 행동들에 이유를 붙여서 스스로를 작은 틀에 넣지 마라. 지금 이순간, 다른 사람들의 평가에서 자유로워져라.      

by 오광팔이 2010.04.06 0 Comments
  6. How spend our day is,,,

How we spend our days is, of course how we spend our lives.   하루하루를 어떻게 보내는가에 따라 당근, 우리의 인생이 결정된다. - Annie Dillard -      다음 주, 또는 다음 날, 아니면 내년 여름쯤. 말하자면 언젠가는 좋은 날이 올것이다. 하지만 우리는 바로 오늘을 살아가기 위해 열심히 노력하고 있다. 행운을 빌며 내일도 모레도 그렇게 살아갈 것이다. 그런 가운데 우리에게 꼭 필요한 자세는 하루하루를 감사하며 보내는 것이다. 물론 당장 쓰레기도 버려야 하고, 해야할 일이 너무 많아 바쁘지만, 그런 중에도 우리가 가지고 있는 것들에 대해 감사할 수 있는 시간을 가져야 한다.   Humor Today From his death bed, the husband called his wife and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Mr. Drone." "Drone! But he is your enemy!" "Yes, I know that! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now."      

7. It was not done centuries ago.

At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done.Then they begin to hope it can be done.Then they see it can be done.Then it is done and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago. Frances Eliza Hodgson Burnett, 1829-1924    

8. The Master said

The Master said: 'in eating of coarse rice and drinking of water, the using of one's elbow for a pillow, joy is to be found. Wealth and rank attained through immoral means as much to do with me as passing clouds'.Confucius (Analects vii)         오늘의 이야기는 공자 가래사대. 현재의 내 삶이, 마치 지나가는 한 점의 구름과 같이 헛되게 살지는 않았는지!!!  

9. Let me do it

Throughout this toilsome world, alas!Once and only once I pass;If a kindness I may show,If a good deed I may doTo a suffering fellow man,Let me do it while I can.No delay, for it is plainI shall not pass this way again. Author Unknown

CLOSE